STAGE MANAGER / TECHNICIAN - Applications now open! (PAID)
We are now looking for a Stage Manager / Technician for the upcoming production of 'The Mysterious Gentleman' by Jarek Adams. It will be performed for 3 weeks at the Courtyard Theatre, London.
A play incorporating stage magic that explores the eternal question of what lies beyond death, told through the life story of mercurial magician JN Maskelyne.
Produced by Partners in Mischief Productions in association with Off The Cliff Theatre.
FEE: £447.50 per week
9th Oct - 29th Oct - rehearsals
GET IN: 30th October
Run: 31st October - 18th November (Tues - Sat); call time: 6pm for a 7.30pm start
GET OUT: 18th November
- getting to know the venue & technical specification (a site-visit)
- sourcing props & set elements as well as helping with sourcing costumes
- keeping receipts, sticking to the budget
- basic admin work & communication between all members of the company
- dealing with the rehearsal & show call sheets
- documenting rehearsals, sending rehearsal notes & show reports on a daily basis
- following health & safety procedure
- running the tech & dress, Get-In & Get-Out
- being on-book and prompting the actors
- props, set & costume checks and setting things up for the rehearsals & performances
- helping with designing the Lxs (also rigging, focussing, plotting, programming)
- operating the lighting & sound cues
- additional duties (if applicable)
If you’re interested and would like to apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter (max 1 page A4) to: email@example.com
Please, put ‘The Mysterious Gentleman – Stage Manager / Technician' in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is: 5pm on Friday 1st September.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview w/b 4th September.