JOB OPENING: Marketing Coordinator (PAID)
Partners in Mischief Productions in association with Off The Cliff are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work on their upcoming production of 'The Mysterious Gentleman' by Jarek Adams. The play explores the eternal question of what lies beyond death, told through the life of mercurial magician JN Maskelyne. It will be performed at the Courtyard Theatre for three weeks, opening on the Halloween.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Working with the company to establish our marketing campaign including our online presence, digital communications and use of social media
- Promoting the show to a wide and diverse range of audiences
- Regularly updating posts on our social media channels and engaging with our audience
- Updating the content on our website to a high quality
- Creating a contact / mailing list, engaging e-newsletters and campaigns to promote the show and producing company
- Coordinating all print activity and the distribution of all the marketing materials & small merchandise
- Supporting and working closely with our PR Specialist (e.g. posting & sharing reviews on the website and social media channels)
- Organising the ticket offers & promotion
- Post-production evaluation of all aspects of marketing and communications activities
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator with a clear understanding of marketing strategies and a passion for theatre. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
This is a flexible-hours job and the successful candidate will be working mainly from home, from September till the end of November 2017.
There is a flat fee for the job: £800.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short Cover Letter / Expression of Interest (one page A4) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is: 12pm on Tues 25th of July.